We are looking for an experienced Facebook advertising specialist to work with us full-time
- Writing Copy for Facebook Ads
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine the best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improvement of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Tiktok.
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Good written communication skills
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Positive involvement with the SEO/PPC community
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Microsoft Ad Center
Apply For Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn