About the job
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.We are an international confederation of 19 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness.
Scope Of Work
The volunteer will be directly working with Host Community HR officer and the Senior HR Officer in Amman to support the facilitation and implementation of the different HR processes. The volunteer will be in Host Community two days a week.
- Assist in facilitating the recruitment process
- Reflecting long-listed candidates on the recruitment follow up sheet
- Attend interviews as an observer
- Communicating with candidates for Tests & Interviews
- Assist in facilitating the hiring process
- Welcome new joiners
- Send induction packages to new joiners
- Support HR officer in preparing new joiner files and documents
- Follow up on the probation period tracker
- Archive and scan documents.
- Getting exposure for internal HR procedures related to on-boarding, hiring process and recruitment,
- Having access to Oxfam learning platform.
- Get an experience of working in INGOs, host community and humanitarian contexts
What can you expect from us?
- We will always treat you with respect and dignity
- We will ensure safeguarding measures are in place
- We will provide training so that you can successfully carry out your roles
What we expect from you;
- You will ensure that your professional and personal conduct is consistent with Oxfam’s values
- You will always treat others with respect and dignity
- You will adhere to the health and safety policies and maintain a safe working environment
- You will be reliable and notify your manager as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your shift
- You will take part in the essential training and carry out your role the best of your ability.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn