WE ARE IMAGINATION
Imagination is an experience design company founded on the principle of Independent Creativity.
Independent of mind, spirit and action, we remain free to find the right answers to our clients’ strategic, creative challenges. We build strategies, develop ideas and deliver at scale, creating experiences that change the status quo for some of the world’s most exciting brands – across our core offers of Consulting, Destinations, Content and Live.
To get to groundbreaking ideas, we start with unexpected combinations. Research shows that the greatest accelerator of creativity is the diversity of talent in the team, and we actively recruit for unique individuals who embody our core beliefs and demonstrate the behaviors that underpin Independent Creativity. See our full DE&I statement on our website.
Our core beliefs
- We believe curiosity is the root of original insights and ideas… so we look at the world with fresh eyes, we experiment, invent and up-end conventions
- We believe rigour results in better choices… so we ask precise, provocative questions
- We believe bravery tames the unknown… so we demand ambition, confident that together we can meet ‘never been done before challenges’
- We believe respect builds stronger teams and continued success… so we recognise the uniqueness and unique potential in each individual, we are accountable to each other, we play as a team
About The Role
We are seeking a talented 2D Creative Design talent to join our Riyadh team for the delivery of a diverse suite of live, experiential, and integrated digital projects with the opportunity to support our broader offering as part of the Imagination Middle East team.
You will report directly to our Creative Director (CD), a diverse designer with a long tenure across various mediums who has an eye for bleeding edge design trends and knows what resonates with a plethora of brands and clients. You will also work with our Executive Creative Director (ECD) who has an extensive background in user experience and interface design, developing and delivering strategic experiential journeys, automotive IP, Experience Centers, retail Pop-Ups, and interactive installations.
- Support in developing creative ideas and concept designs in alignment with core project;
- Provide general creative support, from developing concepts and visualisation solutions to presentations and design;
- Hands on creation of all 2d design elements for assigned projects;
- Contribute to brainstorms;
- Lead on the execution style and method of all presentation material;
- Source/research mood imagery and materials;
- Promote and support the highest level of creative excellence;
- Contribute to creative ideas and communicate concepts to senior management;
- To develop the creative to deliver projects on brief, on time and on budget;
- Be fun to work with!
Skills & Experience
- Significant design agency experience ideally working on major corporate global brands in retail, events, exhibitions and editorial design is desirable
- Minimum 3 years of relevant design experience in preferably Branding/Event/Advertising agency
- Advanced skills in Adobe Toolkit: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Additional skills in programs such as After Effects and Premiere are a plus
- Proficiency using Google Slides
- Ability to sketch, visualise and communicate
- Must be both creative and a ‘hands-on’ doer
- Able to demonstrate both high levels of creative and excellent competence in technical delivery
- Professional working proficiency in English and preferably in Arabic
- Adobe creative suite advanced
Educated to degree level in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Interior Architecture, Exhibition or Environmental Design discipline or with equivalent experience.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn