We are looking for a 3D Artist that can create and build Outstanding Worlds and Art pieces based on strong camera compositions and lighting that can amaze our players and partners.
We love what we do, and that’s where our success comes from. We cultivate an environment that supports creativity, aspiration, ambition, and continuous growth. Our relaxed work environment accommodates personal space and invites thinking outside the box where imagination can go wild, and creativity has no limit.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create and develop animations for real time game assets.
- Assist and effectively collaborate with designers and engineers with game-play prototypes.
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create environments, set dressing and lighting.
- Deliver timely completion of animated assets at the desired quality bar.
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions and reviews and preform other duties as assigned.
What we’re seeking for:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in 3D Animation or any related fields.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience preferably in a mobile gaming company.
- Creativity, precision, and a strong aesthetic eye for detail (camera, lighting, environments, and animation blending).
- Work under pressure.
- A passion for video games.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- In depth knowledge of Camera Animations and Compositions.
- Strong Lighting and environment creation skills, along with Set Dressing.
- Character Animation and Posing.
- Very good knowledge in Ureal Engine is a must.
Extra Awesome points for:
Experience in Unreal Engine is mandatory to get accepted for an interview.
Remember it’s all about the FUN FACTOR!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn