A resident Coordinator is required for the United Nations (UN) – Kuwait, Work Experience
– Minimum of 15 years of substantive experience and results in leadership roles at the international level is required (including five years of cumulative experience in development, human rights, rule of law peace-building, or humanitarian work at the country level outside of one’s own country).
– Previous RC experience is desirable.
– Experience in the management and/or coordination of humanitarian programs, operations, and advocacy, preferably at the country level, is desirable.
– Strong political acumen and experience working with senior government officials and diplomats are desirable.
– Experience engaging with women’s groups, including political participation, is desirable.
– Experience as a UN Designated Official (DO) for Security is desirable.