When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Responsible for developing the business through partner restaurant and maintain long term relationship. Handle menu photos, promotions, advertisement sales, renegotiations and transmission methods optimization as well as other special account management ad hoc projects as per standards set.
What’s O n Your Plate?
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants.
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build strong relationship and resolve operational issues between clients/ restaurant and company.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date.
- Commission rate renegotiation: – Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: – Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding T alabat Stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generating food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the T alabat website, checking and resolve the reason, such as shutting down or stopped delivery.
- Develop continuous marketing campaigns, activities and offers to T alabat vendors in order to achieve sales growth.
- Develop, update & Report market and cuisine analysis and extract potential growth opportunities.
- Assure continuous updates to vendors’ data i ncluding menus, branches and prices updates.
- Support the collection team through continuous communication with vendors to assure money collection from T alabat vendors.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:-
- Closed/Deals & Follow up activities.
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons.
- Restaurant analysis sheet.
- Account management report?
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of experience holding the same title.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Customer Oriented.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English Language.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn