American International University – Kuwait
This position handles payroll administration and salary processing. You will oversee all items related to compensation and benefits and manage the day-to-day transactions such as leaves, attendance, overtime, social security, government support for locals, and insurance, etc.
- Manages and updates all payroll-related HR documentation, reports, approvals, staff records, and policies through the HRIS system by following established processes and
- Controls and maintains a wide variety of payroll information (such as leave balances, salary, overtime, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring documentation and compliance with established policies and
- Processes salary and benefits entitlements and ensures authorization of monthly payroll as per established policies and
- Monitors the employees’ daily attendance report, cross-checking absences against supporting documents (leaves, medical reports…) as well as justifications where Reports any irregularities in the attendance, and follows up on required actions.
- Maintains contact with Banks to assist new employees to open accounts, and secures staff bank account information for salary and other payroll-related
- Conducts Social Security calculations for Kuwaiti staff and ensures that all Kuwaiti staff is appropriately registered and covered as per Social Security regulations. Also ensures they are delisted upon
- Generates standard monthly reports, adhoc analysis, and other relevant information and trends to support the decision-making
- Assists in Implementing controls, procedures, and reconciliation checks in the payroll processing and payments to ensure the quality of delivery and compliance with standard
- Resolves colleagues’ queries and provide support where required on employee loans,
salaries, indemnities, allowances, leaves deductions and dues, etc.
- Coordinates between the human resources, finance, and government relations to ensure proper flow, maintenance, and security of payroll
- Provides accurate and timely reports and information to the Supervising Manager and assists actively in consolidating any ad-hoc request/reports from the HR
- Handles the filing of personnel documents such as payslips, payroll supporting
- Processes requests such as salary certificates, letters to banks & embassies, social security, benefits, allowance claims, and other entitlements (such as per diem, business trips tickets, )
- Assists auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or payroll related information that is required for an
- Coordinates the proper documentation of
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks as
HR Documents, Records & Information Management
- Acts as the first point of contact for system developments and various projects to ensure that all information is valid, presented in a timely manner, all requirements are met, and coordinates with cross-functional teams.
- Ensures accurate maintenance of all employee records and creates and maintains the HR database and filing system. Accurate and timely HR records keeping of confidential and sensitive documents and reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Based in Kuwait
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar recruitment role
- Strong Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Accountability & Ownership
- Banner experience
- Strong knowledge of Payroll and Social Security regulations & procedures, and Benefits
- High-level Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- ERP Experience
About American International University:
AIU is a new institution of higher education in Kuwait whose first student cohort was admitted in fall 2019. It is a private, coeducational institution offering undergraduate degrees based on the American model of higher education, including a comprehensive general education curriculum. Through its educational and student services programming, the University serves the intellectual, cultural, and personal growth of all members of its community. AIU offers degree programs in Film and Digital Media, Architecture, and Design, Engineering, and Business Administration where the language of instruction is English.
For more information about AIU visit: www.aiu.edu.kw
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit the Job Opportunities section of our webpage and submit your resume, cover letter, and reel to: https://aiu.edu.kw/careers/jobs
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn