Responsible for all the financial activities within the company and ensure to perform all accounting functions relevant to ABS internal processes in addition to ABS customers
- Prepare and process accounting entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Mange fixed assets
- Manage accounts payable processes including entering invoices on a daily basis and performing bank reconciliations
- Handle office petty cash
- Handle prepaid and accrued expenses
- Follow up and work with the financial auditors on preparing tax and income tax
- Ensure the timely close out of month-end process
- Coordinate and assist with annual auditing procedures and follow up with the company auditor and ensure to prepare all the needed documentations.
- With help from sales tax consultant, prepare tax declarations, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirement
- Prepare forms and process manuals for accounting activities
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Prepare and maintain the records of governmental licenses.
- Maintains and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- Some miscellaneous office management tasks as assigned by the management
Bachelor degree in accounting from a reputable university
Minim two year in a similar position
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn