YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Collection of cash and reconciliation thereof, and ensure banking of previous day’s collection.
- Coordinate with Ops de-briefers and Retail team for highlighting incorrect Cash Discrepancy codes used in CAA, and ensuring CAA dashboard is kept clean through weekly review.
- Monitoring direct Bank Transfers from account customers through daily bank statement and posting of manual Daily Cash Receipt (DCR) into the SUN G/L every day.
- Obtaining collection allocation details per invoice from OTC team or customers directly as required.
- Recording of bank funds credit against ADC & My-Bill transactions. Accurate booking of collections in Customer ledgers on a daily basis.
- Assist Accounting Supervisor in clearing weekly reports of Cash Duty Outstanding based on data extracted from SUN, NPTS and CAA applications.
- Processing remote credit card collections and accurate recording of these in SUN G/L.
- Coordinate with collections team on account customer payment allocations and updating them on credits received.
- Assist in reconciling AR ledger with regards to allocation of payments received.
- Liaise with respect to obtaining invoice wise detail of payments collected to ensure accurate allocation.
- MS Office Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting systems, preferably SUN System.
- Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve
- Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleague and supports group decisions.
- Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others’ trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to get results.
- Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Remains calm, objective and controlled while responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure.
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in accounting & cash handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programme
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn