Internal Interaction Relationship
- Chief Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Employees of EC as required
External Interaction Relationship
- Financial Auditors
- Federal Tax Authority
- Suppliers and contractors
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information for the chief accountant to review.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing Exotic Colors’ account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports for the chief accountant to review.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information for the chief accountant to review.
- Processes payments and accounting transactions by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Recommends financial actions by providing analytical insights to the chief accountant.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Guides accounting assistant by coordinating activities and reviewing the work completed.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains confidentiality of the financial information related to the company.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other assignments as required from time to time by the management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- % of annual career objective achievement
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar role.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Attention to Detail.
- Organized & Deadline-Oriented.
- Communication Skills.
- Corporate Finance.
- Knowledge of taxes (including VAT).
- Proficient computer knowledg (including MS Office & Accounting Software’s)
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn