Accountant, Experience Requirements:
1. Proficient in developing financial models for investments appraisals, feasibility studies, sensitivity analysis, complex calculations, etc., and on-hand experience in handling various investment projects.
2. Proficient in preparing financial reporting packs, budgets, and forecasts in a group environment along with financial and non-financial analysis.
3. On hand experience in using the Power BI tool for financial analysis and developing meaningful reports from raw data will be preferred.
4. Expertise in Oracle ERP system mainly for data extraction and converting into meaningful information
5. Preparation of stand-alone and consolidated financial statements using local laws and IFRS
6. Expert in advanced excel tools and developing financial models using raw data and trial balance
7. Financial and non-financial analysis of financial statements and development of KPIs for businesses
8. Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate with all levels of management and must be a team player.
9. Thorough knowledge of IFRS, local laws, and accounting and finance principles/practices.
1. Age should be between 25 – 30.
2. Have relevant experience of 5-7 years as an Analyst, excluding any irrelevant experience in accounting.
3. Professionally qualified as CMA, CPA, ACCA, ACA, CFA (LII), etc.
4. Preferably a Certified Financial Modeler.
5. Proficient in English.
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org