American International University – Kuwait
Reports to: Director HR & Admin
This position oversees and manages all transactions related to government relations, visas, residencies, PUC approvals, and apartments, transportation, and other logistics for staff members of AIU Kuwait. You will work closely with the HR Team in ensuring efficient employee relations and administration.
- Manage and coordinate transactions with government agencies and ministries.
- Process and maintain company licenses, permits, and Authorized Signatories. Permits include (Fire, Trade & Industry, Municipality, Labor, Traffic department, Information, Justice, Defense, Customs)
- Process and maintain visas for overseas hire and staff residencies, PUC permits, social security registration and cancellation, and insurance.
- Coordinate university apartments and arrange transportation for AIU faculty staff members.
- Work closely with the HR team on relocation arrangements for overseas hires.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to ensure efficient management of company apartments.
- Manage mailbox, telecom, and company lines.
- Ensure timely renewals of all company vehicle papers and insurances.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all admin records and files. Create and maintain the admin database and filing system. Keep accurate and timely records of confidential and sensitive documents and reports.
- Manage admin related contracts with third parties.
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks as required.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills in Arabic & English (written and spoken).
- Accountability, Ownership, and ability to get things done.
- Oracle HRMS with particular emphasis on employee records and Payroll process administration
- Strong knowledge of Kuwait labor law, PUC, visas, and residencies regulations & procedures.
About American International University :
AIU is a new institution of higher education in Kuwait with the first student cohort admitted in fall 2019. It is a private, co-educational institution offering undergraduate degrees based on the American model of higher education. Through its educational programs, the College serves the intellectual, cultural, and personal growth of all members of its community. AIU’s offers degree programs in Engineering, Architecture, and Design, and Business Administration where the language of instruction is English.
For more information about AIU visit: www.aiu.edu.kw
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn