An International E-commerce company is looking to hire (DATABASE ARCHITECT), for their office in Jordan.
– Minimum Of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
– Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
– Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
– Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
– Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
– Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
– Prepares users by conducting training.
– Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.