As an Analyst Customer Applications Support, you will perform customer application training implementation and support activities according to SITA standards and procedures.
You will maximize customer satisfaction by applying industry-leading best practice processes and procedures.
What You Will Do
- Provide support to internal and external customers in accordance with departmental procedures and/or the terms of the customer contract or Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- May act as the customer Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and co-ordinate application troubleshooting with customers and/or internal resolver groups ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained to resolve the incident within the prescribed SLA when required.
- Ensure established Service Management processes and procedures are understood and followed to the highest standards and co-ordinate problem resolution with the appropriate resolver groups.
- Achieve shortest service restoral time possible according to the customer contracts or SLAs by initiating timely escalations to management and/or specialized resolver groups inside SITA as per established departmental escalation procedures.
- Adhere to installation guidelines application documentation and industry best practices in order to deliver quality service.
- Collaborate with customers to understand document and resolve problems to moderate complexity within the designated application.
- Conduct the analysis definition documentation and/or testing of application software changes and system enhancements.
- Assist with acceptance testing as related to customer or third party service provider acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate inter-departmentally with Senior or Lead Analysts and/or Software Development personnel to identify the root cause of application problems and provide possible workarounds or resolution details to customer.
Who You Are
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service function preferably in the area of airline systems application support or delivery.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to support troubleshoot analyze and investigate application software and/or IT systems.
- Ability to install and configure within the applicable application software and technology/vendor environment.
- Familiarity with ITIL and service management best practices and procedures.
- Ability to analyze draw conclusions and create solutions to customers’ moderately complex problems.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management.
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to use a team approach to solve problems when appropriate.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse business environment.
- Application Development
- Applications Support
- Crisis Management
- Product/Solution Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Service Management Process
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Creating & Innovating
- Customer Focus
- Impact & Influence
- Leading Execution
- Results Orientation
- Bachelors/University degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
What We Offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
For your security, during a SITA hiring process
- never respond to an email asking for a payment, your credit card number or a copy of your bank details;
- always check the sender’s address before opening the message. For SITA, the address must be equal to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Otherwise, it is a fraudulent message;
- all open positions are published on SITA official website and we encourage candidates to apply through it directly .
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ email@example.com
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn