Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As an Content Editor, you will develop and guide the content creation process . You will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics. You will work with other content creators to develop new and innovative ideas, producing pieces for all our digital channels.
- Supervise and allocate the work to content writers and content specialists and oversee all the aspects of content for publication
- Guide and direct writers to assemble the content that draws in readers
- Editing, fact-checking and proofreading articles produced by writers to ensure high-quality content for audiences
- Approving assignments for writers and providing constructive feedback
- Resolving issues as they arise
- Serving as editorial gatekeeper for all editorial content to ensure quality, clarity, creativity, authenticity and consistency
- Contributing to the company’s content strategy and developing improved tools and processes
- Working closely with content writers and specialists internally and Project Lead externally to foster the creation of timely, accurate, informative and thought-provoking content
- Planning out training schedules for new recruits, processes to monitor performances and targets
- Monitoring employee performance and developing improvement plans
- Defining and setting KPIs and continuously gather and monitor feedback on content to continue to refine strategy and future direction
- Coordinating with SEO team to ensure content is 100% optimized and wait for their final approval
- Collaborating with SEO executives to ensure adherence to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- Reviewing existing content and other site information to ensure content is fresh, timely and accurate
- Reporting of team performance to Project Lead
- Collaborating with Project Lead to determine issues’ with content and topics
- Recruiting new writers by interviewing them along with HR and Project Lead
- Ensuring all the team follow the rules and regulations as described by the company
- Generating new ideas and following-up with trending ones that are related to the UAE
- Create content for our digital site and social media platforms
- Perform background research as needed
- Follow brand and style guidelines (style, fonts, images and tone) and pay close attention to sentence structure, and prepare drafts.
- Understanding the importance of keywords and their application and ensuring that the provided keywords are being used in a natural way
- Updating all published posts and making sure all information is accurate and meets established content standards while maintaining consistency.
- Provide training/assistance to the new writers for greater efficiency in work
- Searching for and including suitable images and videos for each post.
- Conducting thorough research using multiple but credible sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications or related field.
- Up to 5 years of experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Real estate industry and locality specific research.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Arabic.
- Highly creative
- Storytelling Skills
- Familiarity with each project’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Expert keyword research
- Expert in English content.
- A keen eye for detail
- Team Leader Skills
- Strong Research Skills
- A Solid Understanding of SEO
- Organisationalx Skills
- The Ability to Meet Deadlines
- A fast-paced high performing team.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Social Security.
- Training & Development.
- Rewards & Recognitions.
- E-Learning system 24/7
- On-the job training and learning opportunities
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn