About the job
Assisting in the managing account payables, receivables, general ledger, trial balance, reconciliation, and month-end closing
What’s On Your Plate?
- Updating NCR daily basis and reconciling at the end of every month/closing
- Handling partner’s queries and solving /discrepancies by email/meetings.
- Passing the journal entries
- Reconciling, different revenue accounts and Bank accounts.
- Follow up regarding the outstanding/receivables balances if any.
- Monthly filling for the financial data.
- Outdoor Tasks (collecting Receivables / Bank’s tasks) If any.
- Bank-related entries and reconciliation.
- Preparing The Payments.
- Reconciling All the AP/AR accounts and updating the bank details in MSD.
- Reconcile the account receivables to ensure that all payments are accounted for & Collect receivables from restaurants.
- Supporting in the Monthly closing based on the required tasks.
(All the mentioned tasks are subject to be rotated with remaining team members based on the work needs)
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree within Finance or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience within Finance
- Time Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent Excel Skills
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn