About the job
Audit And Assurance | IT Audit | Senior
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in Audit & Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges, and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations, and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Senior in IT Audit, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Contribute to engagement planning by perform business process understanding along with financial audit teams to identify scope for IT Audit procedures such as test of automated control, data analysis and other audit procedures to address financial audit risks.
- Prepare and communicate IT Audit Plan, budget and timelines to the IT Audit Manager.
- Perform fieldwork and audit procedures such as IT risk assessment, test of automated / application controls, test of general IT Controls, interface controls and test of system-generated reports, risk mitigation procedures and reporting preparation.
- Communicate engagement issues and findings to senior management and client personnel
- Contribution to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Ensuring quality in delivering of client service
- Follow Deloitte policies and relevant professional standards in performance of procedures
- Execution of multiple concurrent engagements within multiple industries, while delivering exceptional client service according to firm standards.
- Report directly to managers and Senior Managers the status of engagements.
- Interfacing with clients’ management and personnel and managing client relationships and expectations.
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life.
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and border to deliver and take accountability for own and team results.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- BS in Computer Science, Business Computer or Management Information Systems.
- CISA or other relevant certification is a plus
- 6 or more years of related experience within professional services, IT External audit or IT Internal Audit in Financial Services or Telecommunication Industry.
- Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments in Financial Services or Telecommunication Industry.
- Ability to plan and manage fieldwork along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Experience in testing general IT controls of applications, operating systems, and databases; testing of system generated reports
- Proficient in understanding business processes in Financial Services or Telecommunication Industry, identifying and testing of automated application controls.
- Ability to perform risk mitigation procedures, which include identifying and testing mitigating controls, compensating controls etc.
- Articulate, well-spoken, team player and passionate about delivering tangible outcomes.
- Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to conduct extensive research.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn