About the job
Be part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion adult smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward.
Are you inquisitive, creative and results driven? Are you motivated by the prospect of working for a company that is producing innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco and support us with our ultimate vision of a smoke-free future – a goal of replacing cigarettes with less harmful alternatives? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a great career? If the answer is yes, we’d like to hear from you!
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Jordan is looking for a qualified Brand Marketing Supervisor to join the Marketing & Digital team in Amman, Jordan. As Brand Marketing Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to contribute in delivering locally relevant and engaging omni-channel communication campaigns and compelling brand content that will drive brand awareness, consideration, intent to purchase and loyalty, resulting in sales and market share growth and a sustained emotional connection with consumers.
Specifically, you will
- Leverage on market data and consumer trends and insights to contribute to the development of communication plans and relevant toolboxes across offline and online channels that resonate with local target audiences and help drive critical behavior changes.
- Support the Consumer Journey design and its continuous improvement through impactful content creation, consistent with the brand purpose and promise, ensuring touchpoint effectiveness and value creation at the different stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Develop local online and offline content and messaging for various campaigns and acquisition or retention programs, based on global brand toolboxes and guidelines, ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone-of-voice, and optimized for user experience across channels.
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with agencies. Closely work with them for content development or localization, by providing clear briefs, outlining the communication objective, what has to be accomplished, the scope of assignments and project timelines.
- Work in multi-disciplinary project teams and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders for content and messaging optimization in acquisition and retention programs across online and offline consumer activation and engagement channels.
- Assess and monitor brand and product communication effectiveness (across channels) and continuously perform improvements to optimize campaign results and ensure maximum awareness, acquisition, retention and NPS.
- Ensure that all developed materials and implemented activities are fully in line with local regulations and PMI marketing code, by seeking advice from Legal and External Affairs departments, as well as submitting and receiving necessary approvals for all developed plans prior to implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Marketing communication.
- 6 – 9 years of brand marketing experience, managing FMCG brands.
- Strong digital marketing experience with an omni-channel marketing approach.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with experience working in multi-disciplinary cross-functional project teams.
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills, with problem solving capabilities and data-driven thinking.
- Strong design and creative development skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Fast learner, curious and outward looking.
- Exceptional team spirit with agility to work in test & learn environments, where continuous improvement is the norm.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Moderate Photoshop skills.
- Moderate copy-writing skills in both Arabic and English.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English (both written and spoken).
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn