BUDGET AND FINANCE OFFICER
A university degree from an accredited educational institution in finance, accounting or related field
– Six years of progressively responsible relevant professional experience, working with complex accounting or budgeting operations, in an ERP system environment (Required).
– Experience in the use of ERP system software, preferably SAP, and other project management information systems (Desirable);
– Professional accounting and/or financial management qualifications or other relevant credentials (Desirable);
– Relevant professional experience in a large/international organization (Desirable);
– A university degree from an accredited educational institution is required in finance, accounting or related field
– Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic.