We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more jti.com
Local applicants welcome.
BUILDING & FACILITIES Technician
What This Position Is About – Purpose
The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining Building & Facilities (B&F) and implementing tasks related to technical services. Follow up contractors and sub-contractors who are involved in B&F projects and Technical Maintenance programs. The incumbent will also be responsible for implementing high-quality and timely Engineering support services to other departments, taking into consideration JTI Engineering Standards, policies and procedures.
What Will You Do – Responsibilities
- Support B&F projects in performing all assigned tasks on time to facilitate the project completion and safe operations.
- To ensure implementation of all tasks assigned through Engineering Request Form and fill corrective cards appropriately.
- Make sure all corrective and preventive maintenance are performed on time as planned. And fill all documents related to preventive and corrective maintenance properly.
- Support other departments by manufacture, fix or modify parts and systems to support in increasing production and other machines efficiency
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required during other late and night shifts.
- Directly follow up on contractors and ensure deliverables according to JTI standards in terms of Safety, Quality, Service and Cost.
- Daily follow up and maintain in proper way all Building and Facilities properties in accordance with 5S3R standards.
- Any other Engineering service tasks requested by the direct supervisor to be completed on time.
Who Are We Looking For – Requirements
- Minimum 5 years on hand experience in the tobacco industry (preferred), or in the FMCG industry in a similar position for Diploma or industrial school degree holders
- 2 years’ minimum experience in maintenance for Engineering degree holders.
- Understanding of building service systems and utilities.
- High motivation for personal development and learning.
- Spirit of teamwork and flexibility to cooperate in multinational environment
- Basic English skills, both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge using Microsoft office (Excel, Power point)
- Proven knowledge in utilities operation systems (SCADA and SAP)
- Ability to manage priorities and time
- Programming proficiency and energy management background is a plus.
- Checks own work for accuracy and completeness according to to set standards (seeks to understand & apply the standards set, consistent delivery on quality expectation
- Approaches challenges with confidence and optimism (volunteers, “can do” spirit, takes ownership, visibly enjoy what they do)
- Makes self-development and development of others a clear priority (takes responsibility to address own development needs, seeks for feedback and accepts it, offers, and seeks help, expands and shares professional knowledge, seeks new work challenges beyond own responsibilities, encourages others’ development)
- Takes action to improve own performance/results (takes full accountability for completing tasks as per expectations, delivers on commitments, focuses on tasks, avoids distractions, measures own performance against results achieved, works towards exceeding performance expectations)
What Are The Next Steps In The Recruitment Process
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn