Siemens Energy is a global team of more than91,000 dedicated employees. Together, we’re responsible for meeting the growingenergy demand while ensuring our climate is protected. We keep the best of our150-year legacy and push the boundaries of what is possible. We strive forsustainability in our decarbonization journey, innovation centered on futuretechnologies, and transformation among future focused offerings, portfolio andmindset. Together as one team across 90 countries, we are committed to makingsustainable, reliable and affordable energy possible.
What will your responsibilites be?
- Day to day support to Commercial/Finance Project Manager for project execution
- Support customer offer preparation, T&Cs and cost/price calculation including DAMEX checks
- Check customer Purchase Orders with offers and booking sales order in SAP
- Ensure timely and correct customer invoicing (Tools and Field Services) and timely collection of payments
- Support monthly closing activities including accuracy of COPA, OCC, and other reports
- Support Supplier contracts finalization for tools and materials including supplier negotiation (prices, T&Cs, delivery), purchase Order creation in SAP (3rd party/internal/ICC suppliers) as per SE guidelines and signature mandate
- Coordinate with suppliers and logistics department to arrange timely deliveries of tools, equipment, materials
- Create GR/IR for Internal/ICC/3rd party suppliers
- 3rd party / internal / ICC suppliers invoice verification as per approved purchase orders and processing for timely payment
- Bank Guarantees creation in GREAT tool and follow up for recovery of expired guarantees
- Hedging of Foreign Exchange transactions in the tool
- Cost controlling and support CPM for monthly closing and reporting activities
- PDJV Creation / accounting entries in SAP system
- Customer and vendor cards analysis
- Vendor/Customer Master data update and Export Control topics
What do I need to qualify forthis job?
- Only Kuwaiti nationals only need apply
- 1 – 2 year of relevant work experience / fresh graduates can also apply who have an accounting or Finance degree.
- University Degree
- Good communication skills in Arabic and English
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn