Business Application and Innovation Senior Analyst, Central Services
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm, or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms’ professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years’ experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations, and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s largest Tax practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Professional Services is currently seeking to hire an experienced Business Application Senior Analyst for a permanent opportunity to work with our Central Services function.
- Understand KPMG requirements and standards related to BI
- Meet with business team to understand the business requirements in the BI context and design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights.
- To create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Develop & automate Power Bi reports and other reporting tools
- creating data-rich dashboards
- implementing Row-level Security (RLS) in Power BI
- developing custom BI products with scripting and programming languages such as Python, etc.
- Deploying final reports as per internal policies
- To identify KPIs with clear objectives and monitor them consistently.
- To analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
- To be able to convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish tasks.
- To design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
- writing and performing DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- To create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards & other Data sources.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms and perform SQL querying for best results & performance.
- To use filters and graphs for a better understanding of the data.
- To define and design new systems by analyzing current ETL processes.
- To make technical changes to existing BI systems to enhance their working.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Design methodology and project documentaries
Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the line manager to meet objectives
Skills & Experience:
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Mandate to have experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in data-specific roles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack
- Should possess software & OOP development skills
- Understanding of software development architecture as well as technical aspects.
- developers should have skills in business intelligence
- Expert in data science, and data analytics with prior knowledge in data integration, data modeling, data warehousing, and presentation concepts
- knowledge of database management, data modeling, business intelligence, SQL querying, data warehousing, and online analytical processing (OLAP.)
- depth understanding and experience with Microsoft BI stacks such as Power Pivot, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- The ability to drill down data and visualize it in the best possible way through charts, reports, or dashboards.
- Be experienced in tools and systems on MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS and TSQL, Power Query, MDX, Power BI, and DAX
- Have knowledge of database fundamentals such as multidimensional database design, relational database design,
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong communication with business as well as technical teams
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to learn and quickly respond to rapidly changing business environments and Continuous improvement
- Be up to date about the best practices and advancements in development and design
- Multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Applying experience and knowledge to future solution considerations
- Have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and approach
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Team player, leader, and initiator
What We Offer: –
KPMG supports equal opportunities for all prospected candidates. We commit to provide personal and professional development for all our employees. We operate in a friendly supportive environment. We respect each other and draw strength from our differences. We prioritize the employee well-being by adapting Pioneer ways for work live balance.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn