Job Description & Summary
PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire network of member firms. Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the network of member firms while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
NIS is redefining cyber security on a global scale at PwC. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
What does your work look like?
This role is part of Middle East territory Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
Team. The team enables local and ME egional security effectiveness and helps remove roadblocks and barriers from Cyber Readiness Program journey.
You will collaborate with both the NIS global teams and the network of firms in MEto support issue resolution and drive progress against better adoption of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Application Security Services.
Your skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage with member firm stakeholders to assess member firm needs to make recommendations for the implementation of NIS global security strategy.
- Collaborate with our global teams to ensure member firm needs are reflected in centrally driven activities.
- Act as trusted advisor while providing security consultation, governance and support regarding Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Security consultation, governance, escalations, and support regarding Application Security Assurance
- Leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms to enable effective information security activities and processes in line with the cyber readiness program.
- Ability to frame threats and exposures in a business context recognized by non-technical staff and executives.
- Education and coaching CEE Stakeholder communities regarding Application Security Assurance (Application Security Reviews, Penetration testing and Code reviews)
Who are you?
- High level understanding of professional services industry business model, service offerings, and threat landscapes
- Aligning technical and the business world – ability to influence
- Interest in Information Security and a broad understanding of its ability to act as a differentiator in the market
- Solid understanding of technical information security risks in all of its facets
- Experience in application and/or vendor risk assessment
- Inquisitive nature and intuition regarding what questions to ask, when, and their relative significance.
- Creative problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Possess a growth mindset and be able to adapt to operate in different environments.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Up to 3 Years’ experience in a relevant information security role is an advantage
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn