MakanE is the one partner you need to start your own online store in MENA. MakanE brings together all of the relevant players (technology, shipping couriers, payment options) to make selling online a quick and easy process.
We are looking to hire a business planning and analysis analyst to join our team. Your role will be to help build the company’s business plan, measure and analyze the company performance and its evolution, to synthesize the information through accurate dashboard and KPI’s, identifying opportunities and risks with subsequent comments and recommendations to stakeholders and management allowing them to take business decisions in line with the company’s objectives. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as an analyst, and have strong analytical skills.
BP&A Analyst Responsibilities:
● Help building the business plan and rolling forecasts using all the business drivers and inputs from all the business areas.
● Monthly analysis of deviations with respect to the business plan and follow-up with management.
● Monthly analysis of business drivers and KPIs and identification of opportunities and risks.
● Daily analysis of the sales activity.
● Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and dashboards showing the performance of the business to be shared with management.
● Provide management with clear financial and business data with analysis to support the decision process.
● Preparation of marketing campaigns with analysis of customer acquisition costs, payback, price sensitivity etc…
● Pricing strategy analysis.
BP&A Analyst Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in business management, economics, finance or related field.
● Work experience of at least 2 years as an analyst or in a related field.
● Ability to analyze data and provide senior management with insights that could be implemented under action plans to improve results.
● Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
● Strong team player with pro-active attitude
● High-level written and verbal communication skills.
● High-level of written and spoken English