. To implement effective re-routing and distribution strategies as advised by management and business partners.
· To gather data and analyze sales and distribution points of interest and reflect them in our sales coverage.
· To validate data and assume responsibility for Nielsen census and customer’s database to have clean and accurate information with geographical locations.
· To update relevant systems and tools accurately and timely to increase efficiency and performance.
· To provide necessary data to facilitate potential and weighted areas according to the sales and distribution coverage of the company.
· To ensure all current customers’ locations are added to the system.
· To ensure to implement geofencing with notifications.
· To ensure to pin all points of interest to google maps.
· To Identify potential new channels and gaps in distribution
· To collect competitive data from the market to conduct market studies for new NPDs or products line extensions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field.
· Minimum 6 years of experience in business development
· Effective time management skills.
· Distinguished analytical skills.
· Power BI knowledge.