As a Capacity Management Practice Owner , you will be a dedicated resource responsible for owning the Capacity and Performance Management ITIL practice across SITA Global Services.
You will be responsible for assessing the current state of capacity management in the organization to design, implement, and maintain the Capacity and Performance Management Process. This includes the definition, measurement, analysis and improvement of the capacity and performance of services and components.
The Practice Owner will be accountable for ensuring the process is fit for its purpose, its goals and objectives are being met, and the process is being followed as per defined policies and guidelines.
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel …today! Are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Design, document and maintain the Practice document/Manual and policies
- Introducing Capacity management policies and definitions for service performance, including components, capacity plan, capacity report, capacity management information system, and performance.
- Work with Service Design, Service Level Mgmt, Service Availability & Service continuity to address Capacity requirements
- Translate business needs and plans into capacity and performance requirements for services and IT infrastructure, to ensure that future capacity and performance needs can be fulfilled.
- Ensure requirements for the Capacity performance of services are understood and fulfilled efficiently
- Be responsible for defining the metrics to be captured during service operation to measure performance and use of capacity.
- Define, implement and monitor the Practice efficiency KPIs
- Establish and lead the Practice training awareness program across the organization
- Ensure adherence and compliance to standard requirements and process policies
- Act as subject matter expert for the Practice across the organization
- Drives Practice interlocks with Service Owners, Practice Champions & Practitioners across the organization
- Be responsible for implementing ITIL 4 best practices and increasing the maturity of the Practice
- Drive alignment with other ITIL 4 practices
- Identify drives and supports Continual improvement activities for the Practice
- Offer periodic review and Practice performance reports to the Senior Management teams about the status and health of Practice KPIs
Who You Are
- 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience in Business Capacity Management, Service Capacity Management, Component Capacity Management, & Reporting required
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- 4 to 6 years of experience in IT Service Management processes with the implementation of processes as per recognized industry standards
- Experience of working in the Airport / Airline industry preferred
- Experience in applying industry-standard quality frameworks such as ISO/IEC 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001 or Six Sigma desired
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Computer Science, information systems, or equivalent
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification required
- ITIL 4 Specialists Certifications required
- ITIL Managing Professional desired
- Certification on Quality Management standards (i.e. ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000 or ISO 9001) desired
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt or Green Belt required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven leadership experience with the skills and abilities to drive solutions and results
- Ability to multi-task, learn quickly, think strategically, be flexible, analytical, and adapt to change.
- Business and risk analysis, problem-solving, planning, project management and execution skills
- Knowledge of IT and network components and principles
- Analytical capabilities to spot trends via data analysis.
- Ability to build relationships with peers and management levels
- Ability to document process & workflow/policy and produce detailed and procedural documentation
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and be decisive under pressure
- Practical knowledge of IT Service Management Systems (e.g. Service Now)
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office products. Especially on using productivity tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Sharepoint, Power BI, Power App)
What We Offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords #Capacity Practice Owner
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn