Amazon operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
The Catalog Assistant is an entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category. This role requires good amount of problem solving skills, logical reasoning and thinking out of the box. The tasks include (but are not limited to) fixing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed. The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1 – 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle the large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data
- Fluent in written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Maintain relentlessly high-quality standards and pay extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrate multi-tasking and problem-solving skills while meeting deadlines.
- MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to do high school level arithmetic
- Familiarity with navigating the internet – research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis, and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
- Bilingual [English & Arabic]
- Knowledge of editing systems and programs including Final Cut, Avid, and/or Adobe Premiere
- Exposure to working in a process-oriented environment is a big plus
Knowledge of excel functionalities such as lookup, pivot tables, etc is a plus.
Company – Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A2092179
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn