About the job
One of the leading healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia – Eastern Province is looking for Clinical Nurse Educator who will be responsible to perform activities as a nursing care expert within the area of specialty.
Directly works as an expert resource in a specific specialty, focusing on nursing policies, evidence-based standards of care, staff education, clinical practice, quality improvement, patient outcomes and related interdisciplinary protocols.
Other Details Are Mentioned Below
- Focuses on clinical leadership and interdisciplinary collaboration to deliver culturally sensitive high quality patient care
- Applies advanced nursing knowledge and skills including complex problem solving; collaborates with Nursing and JHAH management as well as multidisciplinary colleagues
- Utilizes effective change management strategies to promote acceptance of new evidence-based processes to all health care workers
- Ensures the provision of a safe environment by providing support and direction to staff, working within the scope of practice and adhering to guidelines, policies and relevant legislation
- Identifies variables that influence nursing practice and outcomes and develops strategies and service developments to improve clinical effectiveness and efficiency
Requirements To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- 7 years minimum clinical nursing experience following license/registration in the country of origin, including 3 years of clinical experience in a specific specialty.
Certifications/Other requirements as applicable
- Current license as a professional registered nurse.
- Advanced training/certification in specialty required.
- Professional experience with demonstrated competency in clinical skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic desirable.
- Willing to work in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website (www.blackpearlconsult.com) and follow us on our social media accounts – LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn