We are seeking for:
– Social Media Senior content creator and account manager.
– Social Media Junior content creator and account manager.
Who will be responsible for the creation, day-to-day management, and delivery of those content plans & campaigns with a strong social element. You will be a main day-to-day contact fronting work to both clients & internal stakeholders.
The role of the social team requires a candidate who has the following skills:
– Great social media and marketing knowledge.
– Actively engaged with developments in the social media arena with guidance from their manager.
– Be able to create social media marketing content for our clients from different business industries.
– Confidently advise planners and clients on best practice use of emerging social platforms.
– Totally manage clients’ accounts.
– Attend to detail.
– Communicate well both verbally and in writing.
– Display empathy and emotional intelligence.
– Listen carefully.
– Solve problems.
– Think strategically.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Meet clients gather briefs of business needs and requirements.
* Create, manage and oversee social media marketing strategies, plans and content.
* Arrange shooting sessions and prepare ideas, mood boards, and references.
* Work with advertising specialists and designers to ensure content is well created and delivered on time.
* Follow up with clients on approvals, requirements and needs.
* Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
* Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
* Measure the success of every social media campaign.
* Present progress reports to management and clients.
* 2-7+ years of related social media marketing agency experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing or e-marketing required.
* Possess and demonstrate an excellent understanding of social and media fundamentals.
* Demonstrate strong proficiency with systems/ tools.
* Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and effective problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work within a team, prioritizing and organizing multiple assignments for both self and team direct reports.
* Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work.
* Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
* Exude an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the social function.
* Exhibit commitment through appropriate participation in team, agency, and industry initiatives.
* Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our clients & their business.
* Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Send your cv to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting.