When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Responsible for improving productivity by dealing with customer queries and
responsible for transmission methods optimization and documentation.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments for sales related matter (Marketing, Operations and Finance department).
- Act as a first point of contact and respond quickly for partner restaurant query or complaints, calls and emails if the Sales Representatives are not available and delegate the task to the appropriate Sales Representatives.
- Upload and update restaurant information online and in a timely manner.
- Update and monitor the closed restaurants.
- Collection and documentation of restaurant contracts and amendments, filling of restaurant contracts, and other sales related data.
- Prepare contract delivery and pick up report on periodic basis.
- Manage quality account of the restaurant, ensuring continuous partner relationships and resolve operations issues between partner restaurants, users/partner restaurants and users.
- Prepare reports for partner restaurants on transmission methods, assist in programming and replacing GPRS printers and train restaurant/call center personnel on how to use transmission system (GPRS, Pigeon software).
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including: Follow-up activities, Transmission methods reports, Contract delivery and pickup report (Acknowledgment of the contract receiving and delivering for new restaurant), Sales Team for internal support, and Restaurant for customer service.
What We Ordered:
- Diploma Degree in Business Administration Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Marketing.
- MS Office, Excel Certification.
- Fresh graduate – 2 years of full-time experience in related field.
- Presentation Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Customer Service Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working.
- Ability to build good relationship with clients.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn