About the job
Have you ever imagined to be part of one of the biggest food companies in the world?
Nourish life is our commitment. This is not limited to food production – it extends to projects, initiatives and causes we embrace. In order to deliver quality products, we have a team dedicated to innovating every day. We have more than 90,000 employees worldwide. A large team that has a global vision, without leaving aside the local needs.
Each member of our team is important to make BRF one of the largest food companies in the world. We are guided by values that serve as a compass for our work. Ethics in all actions, transparency in our value chain and innovation are non-negotiable points for us.
Come and join us to be part of this food giant!
BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.
Focus on the monitoring of the daily orders created by the commercial team and credit analysis of existing & new customers.
- Daily Credit analysis on customers with regards to their credit limit & payments.
- Attending to the sales team’s credit limit increase requests for existing customers and obtaining approvals as per the company’s internal matrix of approval.
- Attending to new customer requests submitted by the sales team and verifying all documents as per company norms & policies.
- Liaising with the insurance company for credit limits for customers. Arranging a visit to the customer wherever necessary.
- To communicate to the sales team on a weekly bi-weekly basis which customers need to have the credit limit revised. (Shared with the team leader)
- Adhering to the cut off times to release customer orders as per company norms
- Conducting a monthly meeting with the Accounts Receivable & Collection teams to identify items which need to be cleared.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the commercial team to understand their needs and to help them.
- Monitoring daily orders created by the commercial team.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Good Time Management skills
- Bachelor’s degree Finance, Business Administration
- Fluent in English – Arabic is a plus
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable process
- Working Schedule: 6 days in a Week – Friday off
Stay tuned on our Website to be aware about all the job opportunities we have!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn