About this opportunity!
We are looking for a Customer Project Manager (CPM) in Saudi Arabia who will lead assigned customer projects in the Digital Services (DGS) BSS (Business support system) domain securing that project goals are met; customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What You Will Do
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and supervise all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Mentor the project team and support their professional growth
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Actively seek to improve top and bottom lines, managing project finances and by identifying and driving add-on-sales opportunities
- Drive improvement activities related to risk assessments and risk management
- Work closely with the account team during presales, responsible for contract execution strategy, cost estimations, time & resource planning
You will bring
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min years of experience: More than 10 years in ICT
- Demonstrable experience of several years in project manager role; or equivalent leadership role
- Domain experience: Telecom BSS
- Product Knowledge: Charging, Billing, Mediation, Catalog Manager, Telecom CRM, Ericsson Wallet Platform, Mobile Money,Order Care, Digital Monetization
- Experience in systems integration projects with high number integration points requiring heavy customization and non-standard integrations is an asset
- Experience in migration projects would be an added advantage
- Certification: PMI© project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Good team player with high interpersonal skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Proficiency in English
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process or ITIL or eTOM.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || Saudi Arabia : Makkah : Jeddah || Saudi Arabia : Riyadh : Riyadh
Req ID: 680263
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn