variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies, and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Must be fluent in English and Arabic in written and verbal communication.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Minimum qualification of high school (Tawjihi) -Passed.
· Must be flexible with all shifts including the night shift.
· Must be eligible to currently live and work in Jordan.
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
• Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution.
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
• Ability to use a desktop computer system.
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events.
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
• Action oriented and self-disciplined.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs.
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
•Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word Internet Explorer.
• Excellent typing skills