Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time. Building on Amazon’s global mission of being the ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email or live chat. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact to millions of customers across the globe. Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.
Key job responsibilities
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and
professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented,
flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales
problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a
variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate
effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English in written and verbal communication.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum qualification of high school (Tawjihi) -Passed.
- Must be flexible with all shifts including night shift.
- Must be eligible to currently live and work in Jordan.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills
Company – Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A2135181
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn