Do you want the challenge of transforming the way Microsoft’s largest, most complex customers do business? With an array of technical, platform and business assets unique in the marketplace, you will connect your customers’ desire to transform themselves with Microsoft technology and solutions and drive the flawless execution necessary to realize their digital transformation vision.
Industry Solutions (IS) is a global organization of over 13,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology – to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
The Customer Transformation team is part of Microsoft Industry Solutions and helps our most strategic customers solve their toughest challenges, bringing speed and agility to allow value realization.
Our team prides itself on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging everyone to share their unique viewpoints and be their authentic selves.
As the Customer Transformation Lead for Middle-East & Africa (MEA), you will be leading a team of >25 Digital Advisors and leaders across the region who are driving digital strategy, transformation and customer engagement, focused on catalyzing vision/ideas for customers and helping customers set and execute their journey toward that vision.
- Customer and Industry Expertise: act as a thought leader with deep coaching and industry expertise related to our customers. Coach teams to articulate and understand specific industry-related market trends, as well as customer threats, opportunities, and barriers to growth as they relate to the customer’s broader industry.
- Trusted Advisor: Coach the team to work with our most strategic customers to envision transformational opportunities and develop a robust business case to instigate decision-making. Be seen as a trusted advisor with the clients C-suite, allowing early access to our clients.
- Sales/GTM Enablement: support Microsoft teams in working with customers on strategic big deals and expanding Microsoft relationships with large, complex, and/or global customers into strategic partnerships that drive consumption pipeline.
- Digital Transformation, Scoping and Orchestration: Identify the right industry partners in your region to drive our customers digital transformation journey and provide end-to-end governance from value discovery to value realization to accelerate value creation for our customers.
- Leadership and People development: Lead Area teams of Digital Advisors and Digital Advisor Managers, developing future leaders and providing direct performance feedback, as well as well as direction and leadership on successful client engagement strategies.
- 10+ years of industry expertise with existing executive relationships and a history of influencing and shaping industry trends and C-Suite decision making.
- Extensive experience as an operational veteran that has executed against transformation strategies, ensure success leading teams in a complex, matrixed environment, creating clarity, generating energy, delivering results.
- Extensive industry community leadership experience with virtual or indirect teams; inspiring and fostering a culture of customer centricity and developing deep industry, business, and technology expertise.
- Extensive management consulting experience, influencing client C-Suite decision making and driving business outcomes.
- History of aligning client strategy and business objectives with your company’s assets and capabilities.
- Strong management, communication, execution skills; a track record of owning a business area and exceeding results, establishing a strong voice to drive transformational change across organizational boundaries.
- Experience in running a disciplined customer and business review process with cross-functional teams, identifying and prioritizing blockers, and problem solving across organizational boundaries.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn