Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Type: Contracted to Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
A leading global company is looking to hire Data Analysis Senior Consultant for an upcoming project in KSA, to be considered you have to have the following requirements:
• Having a PMP is a must.
• Define, review, and monitor initiative’s budgets.
• Excellent command of English.
• A previous experience in Labour Sector.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Build and maintain dashboards
• Having relevant experience of 5 to 7 years.
• Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
• Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
• Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
• Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
• Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
• Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
• Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
• Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
• Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
• Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.