Made for Trade, we have firmly established Dubai as a leading centre for trading international commodities and the world’s fastest-growing Free Zone. We promote and facilitate trade across a range of goods from gold, diamonds and precious metals to tea, food and industrial materials. Today, as home to major multinationals and start-ups, we connect more than 18,000 businesses with the world-class services, leading infrastructure and vibrant community they need to thrive and succeed.
The objective of the role is to conduct advanced statistical analysis on Free Zone member base to identify valuable inputs and actionable insights to improve customer experience, retention, and loyalty programs.
The candidate will be responsible to lead the statistical analysis under the supervision of the Member Experience Director and lay a statistical data-driven framework to support strategic business decisions.
The role holder will also be responsible for tracking the effects of new influencing factors in member base patterns and derive corresponding options for action.
He/she will ensure the highest quality of every statistical deliverable according to timelines and scope of work.
- Obtain data from several data sources
- Cut through large data sets to convert them into manageable format
- Prepare the data for analysis
- Use the data analytics process combining all required components from descriptive analytics to advanced analytics to: Summarize data in a meaningful way, provide picture of current patterns, identify causes, discover trends and provide new insight
- Provides statistical consultancy and advice on study design to project teams and Management
- Create insights from data using statistical technics
- Create statistical models that reveal trends in data
- Ensure compelling visualizations to tell the story in the data to help Management understand the importance of these insights.
- Work closely within a cross-functional environment that includes internal stakeholders and other stakeholders
- Be comfortable working independently to drive an analytical approach to improve customer experience, retention and revenues.
- Constantly look at ways to improve customer experience and retention
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of experience in analytical modelling and quantitative reasoning.
- Track record and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to improvement of business’s performance and driving top-line growth
- Relevant knowledge of statistical theory and methods in the area of data modelling
- Proficiency in statistical packages like SPSS, Stata, Minitab
- Experience in machine learning techniques (is a plus)
- Experience in building predictive models (is a plus)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent English speaker. Arabic language is a plus
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Working at the world’s best Free Zone with highly motivated colleagues
- A very diverse workforce from all around the globe
- Well-being initiatives all over the year
- Market competitive basic salary
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- National Allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Other alternative family benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Generous annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Free covered parking
- Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn