We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer. As a Data Engineer, you will need to review technical design, develop and enhance data systems and pipelines supporting process optimization in reporting, planning, and controlling activities in Amazon Payment Services as well as integrate in-house data infrastructure with partner systems. You should be an expert in the architecture of data warehousing solutions, using multiple platforms and tools. In addition, you should have strong analytical skills and excel in the design, creation, management, and business use of large data sets, combining raw information from different sources. Similarly, you will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data, and use it to deliver the data as a service, which will have an immediate influence on day-to-day business decision making. Moreover, you will create automated alarming and dashboards to monitor data integrity. Finally yet importantly, you should have very good communication skills and ability to adjust communication to different groups of stakeholders, collaborating with architects, BI engineers, data scientists, business analysts/managers, to evaluate business needs and objectives in order to set up the best data management environment. Overall, you will be the subject matter expert for the data structures and usage, while striving for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Informatics, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 1+ years of industry experience in data engineering, data science, business intelligence or related field
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Demonstrated strength in data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing/lakes
- Database design and administration experience with various RDBMS, such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Experience architecting data solutions with AWS products including Big Data Technologies (Redshift, RDS, S3, Glue, Athena, EMR, Spark, Hive, etc.) and/or Microsoft Database Software Stack (SQL Server/SSIS/SSAS)
- Advanced SQL and query performance tuning skills.
- Experience building data products incrementally, integrating and managing large data sets from multiple sources
- 1+ year of coding experience with modern programming or scripting language (Python, Scala, Java, etc.).
- Experience with data mining, machine learning or predictive modeling systems
- Experience with payment processing, risk, and anti-fraud systems
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark or other big data processing systems
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams
- A deep understanding of cross-functional multiple-team based software development
- A strong business and technical vision with the ability to translate these in business and technical approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
Company – Al Bawabah Al Aminah Lesenaet
Job ID: A2083023
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn