Job Requisition ID: 142498
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
The Genesys developer will be responsible for working on solutions and development of Genesys engage custom applications. The Genesys developer shall Analyze, Design, Build, test and deploy the software developed for Genesys Contact Center business of Al Futtaim Technologies. Development will primarily using Genesys Engage.
experience with Genesys Composer development and can start contributing immediately. This role requires that the resource can come up with the design for new routing workflows and can document those thoroughly. The resource will also be required to assist the business teams with defining the requirements for the workflows.
What You Will Do
- Develop the IVR code from pre-defined requirements
- Designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements
- Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset
- Continuously upgrade the skills by self-learning and on job training.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standard
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction with the 24×7 Support
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems
Project Quality Management
- Ensure the quality of all assigned projects executed/ achieved according to the quality standards defined by the project brief resulting in receipt of the Completion Certificate.
Administrative & Coordination Support:
- Ensure excellent documentation management and day to day activities are undertaken to the required standards.
- Assist with the preparation, coordination and updating of the business reports.
- Provide a high collaboration level to support and assistance to other departments and senior managers whenever needed.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Strong knowledge of Genesys contact Center technologies
- Solid skills in Java skills and/or J2EE
- 5+ years of experience with Genesys technologies, most importantly Composer (application development)
- Nice to have Routing, Reporting, SpeechMiner, Agent Desktop, InfoMart, Outbound Dialer experience
- Hand-on experience with the following tools: GitHub, Jira
- Must have hands on delivering Project with Angular 2.0+, Node js, C# and Spring.
- Must have Technical hands on Spring Core, REST API, SOAP, AOP, Security, Integration
- Must have Technical hands on to integrate REST services with UI.
- Leadership, Management and “can do” attitude
- Team player and flexibility
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Change management ability
- Risk management and mitigation
- Communication & influencing at all levels – internal and external
- Strong eye for detail and understanding of the value in process
What Equips You For The Role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent. Computer Science major preferred.
- Genesys Certified Professional – Genesys composer, Genesys Engage Platform SDK
- Genesys PureCloud domain experience
- Working experience in Agile project
- 7+ years of experience with Genesys technologies, most importantly Composer (application development) or Genesys GIA.
- 7+ years of experience with Genesys custom development, most importantly Genesys WDE, Genesys GMS APIs
- Minimum 7 years of experience in leading the solution delivery activity at customer site.
- Minimum 7 years software development experience in C#, Java where an additional language such as Python, PHP is a benefit.
About Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies
Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies offers customers complete engineering and systems integration solutions.
The Engineering arm operates in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Egypt providing a wide variety of products and services from air conditioning, scaffolding and access solutions, elevators and escalators, control and life safety, facilities management, building products, MEP, Energy Management, Technology Infrastructure and Digital Transformation.
The Technologies division provides complete business solutions to large, medium and small customers that include, contact centre solutions, business applications, business intelligence, data management, advanced analytics amongst others. The IT infrastructure portfolio comprises IP telephony, ELV systems, networking solutions, professional audio-visual solutions and managed services.
These solutions are further complemented by services that include project management, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales maintenance contracts.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn