About The Role
This role is responsible for creating, reviewing, and editing assets, assigning appropriate taxonomy and metadata to assets, and ensuring efficiency and proper usage by the relevant internal teams. You will also be part of a team that drives the efforts in organizing media, assets and corresponding metadata for efficient management of our digital asset management platforms.
Other Key Responsibilities Are
- Leading the creation and evolution of digital asset management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on image quality and maintaining best practices for asset management for icons and image across all digital channels for the brand.
- Create, adapt and optimize digital assets (such as email assets, Display banners, Social Media, Native Ads templates) for digital marketing channels.
- Implement delivery schedules for media elements and work closely with managers and digital marketing channel leads to oversee asset management and the distribution process.
- Liaise with Marketing and external agencies on asset preparation to obtain the Master creative and working files and deliver the assets to stations and other digital stakeholders.
- Maintain and organize the Digital Asset Management system(DAM).
- Optimize assets for web, perform quality checks, uploading and publishing.
- Naming, tagging, and adding metadata on all assets for efficient search and replace functions.
- Develop processes that would enable adequate handling of image expiration and validity.
- Catalog and audit image batches to compile a list of expired images. Remove and replace those images from all digital touchpoints.
- Provide guidance for using the system to streamline workflows as well as provide initial training for all levels of staff.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Enablement Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 4+ years of job-related experience
- 2+ years of hands on experience with the creation of assets in the digital space
- Previous work experience in a digital optimization role within a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Well versed in design principles and latest design technologies. Understanding of digital marketing and digital channels.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Media Encoder. Ability to create, manipulate and produce large number of artworks efficiently.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager. Working with image repositories (DAMs) and fundamental knowledge of how a Content Management System(CMS) works.
- Use Adobe illustrator to create buttons, logos and other graphics for QR.com.
- Some knowledge of HTML5 and working in Adobe Dreamweaver/Other WYSIWYG code platforms.
- Using Google Web Designer to create HTML5 banners. Knowledge of HTML5 banners and how to incorporate ClickTags.
- Strong presenting, argumentative and training skills. Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How To Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn