We are looking for a growth hacker to drive awareness, sales, and expansion of our digital products (Zain Jo App, eShop, and Zain Website). In this role, you will work with our team to determine key pain points, bottlenecks, and opportunities for our business. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and strategies to grow our digital market share and customer base.
To ensure success as a growth hacker, you should be skilled at optimizing business processes across all departments and able to tailor your solutions to different markets, scenarios, products, and goals. A top-notch growth hacker is innovative, passionate about the digital landscape, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth.
Main Responsibilities Will Include
▪ Researching and understanding the company’s long-term goals.
▪ Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
▪ Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
▪ Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
▪ Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact the business.
▪ Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
▪ Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
▪ Ensuring that resources inside and outside the business improve growth.
▪ Reporting on initiatives and projects to the management.
▪Track and optimize the initiatives to achieve the required KPIs.
▪ Replicating successful strategies at scale.
▪ Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
▪ Demonstrates the ability to analyze specific data using a systematic approach and present results through appropriate representation using data visualization tools such as Power Bi, and Tableau.
▪ Knowledge of analytics tools such as SAS, Google Analytics, Hotjar, UXCam, and Firebase.
▪ Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.