At Doha Academy Secondary we provide education for children between the ages of 11 – and 18. We aim to create a school environment that is caring, happy, and safe. We strive to instill in all our students a lifelong love of learning.
Doha Academy Secondary offers boys and girls education for life. We believe that schools should be happy and purposeful communities that enable children to achieve their best: spiritually, morally, socially, intellectually, and physically; therefore, we are committed to:
- Providing a broadly-based curriculum that is designed to motivate, challenge, encourage and inspire pupils and enable them to achieve their potential and make the most of their time at Doha Academy Secondary and beyond.
- Adopting teaching and learning methodologies that promote creativity and thinking skills.
- Integrating information and communication technology in the educational process.
- Engendering respect for individuality and difference.
- Fostering self-confidence, tolerance, honesty, and integrity.
- Enabling students to have an insight into the Islamic religion and culture.
- Enhancing the relationship between students, staff, parents, and the wider community.
Application link: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/doha-academy-1057066
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn