EUROPCAR Company is needed for a full-time job in Amman-Jordan, At least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce & Digital Marketing, Job Description:
E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Executive
What the role will be doing:
• Optimise our Brand and product presentation across our entire online presence, including Keyword research and pricing strategies for the purpose of maximizing sales and profitability across international marketplaces.
• Implement marketing campaigns and analyze performance, turning insights into actionable work, creating a workflow of steady and prioritized performance adjustments.
• Generate social media awareness and be the first responder to customer comments and messages, having a proactive approach to the growth of our following, creating a regular posts and blog updates.
• Producing regular performance reports for management and proposing new strategies to stimulate growth.
• Plan and execute growth initiatives for e-commerce traffic, social media, website conversion, and SEO strategies from discovery to implementation, management, tracking key insights, and reporting.
• Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Operations to create and execute digital marketing budgets company-wide.
• Design and implement an ongoing communication strategy to company employees spelling out the monthly marketing activity, advertising, events, etc.
• Identify and test new digital platforms and tools as well as new and emerging digital marketing strategies and trends.
• Utilize web analytics tools to monitor sites and SEO progress.
• Map out a cadence and workflow per location for a sophisticated email marketing strategy that a team member will execute. Working with outside vendors if applicable.
• Some experience in a similar role that involves online retail, or a role with a relevant skillset.
• Ability to adapt to the evolving requirements of e-commerce sales.
• Strong understanding of e-commerce best-practice and digital marketing.
• Comfortable using Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads, including setting budgets.
• Able to work efficiently in Excel and other office applications.
• Fundamental understanding of Mail chimp including campaign setup, automation, and web forms.
• Experience in using a CMS system such as Shopify.
• Basic Photoshop skills, with a good eye for graphic design in a marketing context.
• SEO best practice.
• Adwords / PPC.
• Basic HTML coding skills.
please send your resume at Hr@europcar.jo