Job Requisition ID: 141041
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Derive process/workflow as part of project scope and lead the implementation by coordinating between both projects and operations team for all the new and existing digital projects by considering customer experience and business value.
What You Will Do
- Lead medium to sophisticated integration and improvement demands, requested by customers or business, including but not limited to designing, building, integrating, configuring, validating, testing and maintaining new and existing digital solutions.
- Interact and engage with our customers and key partners throughout the project lifecycle with proven understanding of business process and with commercial savvy mentality
- Collaborate with our eCommerce, middleware and ERP teams during the entire digital channel lifecycle to maintain, tailor and improve business processes
- Ongoing support: manage the solution vendors or do hands-on support to ensure the optimum service is in place to support business results. Manage and continuously enhance the Service level of the vendor support
- Continuous improvement: closely work with the business owner, users and customer feedback, to identify the improvement opportunities, analyze and assess business requirement, develop and align the system solution and deliver it to realize the business value proposition.
- Project management: Participation in projects where responsible to support the full cycle project management within agreed timeline/ budget/scope including initialization, analysis and design, testing, deployment and hyper care. Agile project implementation approach will be applied where suitable.
- Lead the development and implementation of identified solutions by working together with stakeholders and vendors
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation of digital solutions with technical details, business flows, customer journeys and user manuals, to be able to maintain and easily rollout to different stores
- Actively contribute to the development of processes, Ways of Working, tools and methods used in IKEA Agile
- Follow-up key digital delivery performance indicators that are aligned with the overall business performance indicators/ KPI of IKEA
Required Skills To Be Successful
- You have a genuine passion for digitization and multi-channel retail and have a good understanding of industry trends
- You have strong E-commerce background, Digital & Project cordination experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in similar role. Have worked on Agile project & use of agile tools.
- Worked as ‘Business analyst’ capacity, preferred and Able to streamline processes/SOP and document them
- You have good understanding with process and workflows involving all the digital channels
- You have good understanding workflow tools and have mindset in illustrating various flows using flowcharts
- You have a good understanding of customer experience both in store and online.
- You have basic understanding of Web technologies
- You have good knowledge in APIs, Postman, Test cases, Jira, Confluence, Desktop/Mobile/Kiosk Operating systems, Mobile App stores and various Content management systems including Magento
- You have good understanding about Payment gateways, Mobile app SDK, Checkout systems, Single Sign On and other omni channel integrations
- You have a creative, critical thinking and analytical mind set, with a data driven and result driven approach
- You have experience in leading digital solutions implementation
- You have excellent influencing and knowledge sharing skills (verbal and written) to all different levels within the organization
- Proven Project Management experience: Able to initiate, setup, and drive projects from start to finish. Experience in using tools like Jira, MS Project or similar is a plus.
- Strong commercial and customer experience, with good communication skills
What Equips You For The Role
- Interest and inspired of digital development
- Willingness and passion in transforming IKEA to be the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer
- Leading and acting the IKEA culture and values
- Inspired by working together in fast paced and complex environments
- Energized by achieving success and results through people
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn