Educational Technologies Specialist/Officer is needed to work for a reputable school in Amman.
– Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information systems, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
– 2 – 4 years of relevant experience.
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office365 services (SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive).
– Advanced knowledge in Excel is a plus.
– Good knowledge of the network.
– software or hardware components.
– Certificates such as Microsoft 365 Desktop Administrator.
– MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), or MCSA is a plus.
– Assessing in the LMS setup and/or troubleshooting.
– Knowledge in collecting system requirements. Training and coaching systems end-users.
– Communication & Interpersonal: Excellent command of spoken & written English and Arabic.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
– Team worker.
– Energetic and confident.
– Remain courteous and patient with end-users.
– Package will be discussed based on qualifications/experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject