BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT JORDAN IS LOOKING FOR AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible to contribute to building a profitable and sustainable business for BAT in Jordan. To deliver and achieve maintenance and spare parts targets taking into consideration BAT processes, policies and budget.
Reports to Production Manager
Reporting Level Non-Management Level
Geographic Scope Jordan
What You Will Be Accountablefor
- Work within a team in the secondary manufacturing department to maintain, upgrade and rebuild manufacturing equipment and all electrical installations to provide a high level of cost-effective electrical support and service to the factory.
- Attend electrical breakdowns to ensure that the uptime of the machines is optimized, manufacturing of cigarettes is according to the production plan and within the defined quality parameters
- Ensure appropriate usage of SAP system, maintenance plan, task list, work centers, maintenance orders, equipment, spare part data are regularly updated on the system
- Effective consistency to maintenance schedules
- Execution of maintenance/upgrade plans in most cost-effective approach
- Ensure dedication to electrical maintenance deadlines
- Ensure availability of manufacturer programs, software and manuals. Periodically backup of programs.
- To Contact OEM manufacturer when necessary
- Ensure spare parts inventory is kept to minimum. Spare parts receipt and issue using T-code MIGO
- Create and maintain Inbound delivery for spare parts using T-cods VL06I, VL31N, VL32N, LT03, VL01, VL02, VL06, VL10A, VL10B
- Spare parts inventory stock count of quarterly bases using the following T-cods MI01, MI04, MI10, MI31, MIBC, MI24
- Update Spares categories & indicators on need bases using T-code Usage-Based ABCDE and NSZ analysis
- Create request to change, extend or update spare parts’ material to Jordan using MDG tool
- Using OEM manufacturer web shops and BI reporting tool to check spare parts availability and orders if needed
- Review progress against operational plan targets
- Implementation of agreed plans on time and in full
- Alignment to all internal governance, standards, processes and policies
- Performance objectives for self
- To support implementation of Operations projects requiring engineering involvement
- Help in development of engineering capabilities
- Support the Engineering & Site Services/EHS Executive in the development of the related plans
- Development plan and a career path for self
- Ensure consistency to BAT processes
- Close working relationship with the Operations’ team
- Engagement with other functions to drive the business results
- Collaborate closely with Supply Chain to ensure an uninterrupted and efficient operation
- Manage relationship with Operations’ team
- Contribution to the development & implementation of Engineering
- Recommendations made to optimize work flow
- At least 2-3 years working experience
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with SAP
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn