We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
You will provide electrical engineering services to Worley, and its Customers.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What You Will Bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- A good team player supporting the diverse project requirements
- Should be hands-on with the preparation of various engineering deliverables
- Offshore project experience is a must
- Minimum 7 and maximum 10 years of engineering and design experience in the oil & gas industry
- Incorporates safety in design and provides attention to sustainable design
- Well versed with High voltage systems at least up to 11kV systems inclusive of cables, transformers, switchgears
- Preparation of Single Line Diagrams, Protection Metering Diagrams, Load Lists
- Power System Analysis using ETAP from modeling the system, to perform load flow, short circuit, dynamic motor starting
- Harmonic analysis, protection coordination, arc flash studies will be an added advantage
- Techno-economic approach in the selection of the design/engineering options is a must
- Sizing calculations: Transformers, EDGs, AC/DC UPS including battery, PFCC, HV/LV cables, earthing, lightning protection as per IEC
- Well versed with the selection of Ex rated equipment as per IEC Ex/ATEX and interpretations related to hazardous area classification
- Preparation of Specifications, Datasheets for equipment, materials; vendor interaction to complete TBE and Vendor Engineering Review
- Guiding designers in preparing the layouts for equipment arrangement, cabling earthing, lighting & small power, lightning protection
- Co-ordination with work-share office colleagues; checking and reviewing drawings/documents prepared by other colleagues
- Team player willing to walk that extra mile to ensure timely, quality delivery of the project
- Experience with MS-Excel automation, EMC awareness, Shell DEP, QP standards & practices will be an added advantage
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- MME (Ministry of Municipality and Environment) engineering accreditation is a mandatory requirement. Candidates not
- holding this accreditation must be willing to achieve this within the probationary period
What We Offer You
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment.
Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment.
We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn