We are looking to hire an experienced English Teacher for a reputable School in Al Ain.
- Teach all aspects related to the relevant subject and curriculum.
- Promote, and evaluate students’ academic performance, behavior, and social/emotional development.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students varying needs and interests.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for students to explore, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced instruction, demonstration, and engagement program that provide students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Identify students showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and the SEN Department.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on students and activities, as required by KHDA and the School.
- Assess students by conducting quizzes, tests, projects, etc …
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students developmental levels and needs.
- Prepare for assigned classes and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Utilize different types of technology in the classroom to create meaningful learning experiences for students of all ages.
Requirements Education Required: Bachelor (B/A in English)
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn