We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Sales is the market facing engine for any successful company and here at UiPath, we are no different. Our revenue generation team is a talented group of people who are passionate about putting our ‘Automation First’ vision into action through world-class execution.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will develop existing and new, Enterprise level relationships across MEA. The sales team at UiPath work with some of the largest companies across the region. Our sales team is built with experienced, but entrepreneurial and high-energy software sales professionals.
They work every day with C-level executives and business leaders, through to heads of process improvement and, of course, automation. They deliver business and individual value at client organisations.
What You’ll Do At UiPath
- Operate in harmony with our values; Humble, Immersed, Fast, and Bold.
- Develop trusted relationships with Enterprise customers, both in Private and Public sector, and drive successful customer implementations
- Manage pipeline and demand generation
- Achieve set sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule
- Build the UiPath brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling UiPath solutions, leveraging a value selling approach
- Educate customers on how UiPath solutions can benefit them financially and professionally
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in territory
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales and Customer Success groups to ensure customer receives maximum value throughout life-cycle
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- Demonstrable history of selling software solutions to Enterprise level customers
- Achievement of annual quota and incremental growth targets for Enterprise class SaaS solutions
- Naturally able to operate in a manner that is aligned to our Cultural Values; Humble, Immersed, Fast, Bold
- Create, maintain, and close multiple Sales Campaigns, including influence of key stakeholders, C-Level Executives and Board Members
- Grow a client portfolio, initially through new business acquisition followed by account expansion, for the Large Corporate, Enterprise Market and Public Sector
- Track record of success in driving consistent activity (8+ meetings per week) and 3x pipeline development
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Data-orientated approach to territory and account planning, as well as personal performance
- Conscious application of sales methodologies in your process (MEDDPICC, SPIN, Challenger or similar) to ensure accuracy and pipeline development
- Fluency in both Arabic and English languages, written and verbal, will be beneficial
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn