About the job
Around the world, people, businesses, and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We’re the people who keep the lights on and control temperature. Aggreko provides reliable, and cost-effective rental power through our wide range of rental products. In KSA, our Events business is growing and thus, we need to expand our team to catch-up with the growth hence the need to hire immediately for an Events Sales Specialist – a role that is critical in making sure our customers get the electricity and cooling they need.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- Full-time position to be based in Jeddah, KSA
- Competitive compensation package
- Lucrative Sales Incentive Scheme (SIS)
- Industry-leading benefit plans including medical and travel allowances
- 25 days Paid leave plus paid public holidays
- Continuous training and development with career growth opportunities
- Safety-focused culture
What You’ll Do
- Lead and manage opportunities to be successful and consistently meet targets
- Partner with the Sector Sales Manager, Aggreko Events Services (AES) Middle East to develop the AES KSA growth strategy for the near and long term, harmonisting the AES KSA country sales strategies and defining go to market tactics
- Refine the analysis and sizing of the AES KSA sector opportunity in each sub-market including assessment of value propositions and competitive marketing
- Create, in collaboration with the AES KSA sales team, commercially viable market AES propositions and innovations that differentiate AES in the market and deliver client success.
- Personal involvement in contract negotiations for major events and large repeat events
- Support AES Leadership team to establish Territory sales Plan (TSP) that aligns with their direction and guidance
- Responsible for maintaining existing key Events customers in respect to further growing the revenue by providing either new applications for those existing customers or enhancing on current ongoing Events contracts in conjunction with creating opportunities for attaining new Events customers.
- Set and drive the attainment of revenue targets throughout AES KSA.
- Execute on sales processes and discipline in using necessary sales tools and technologies (Salesforce etc)
We’re experts, which means you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Preferably degree qualified in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Salesforce experience is desired
- Experience of sales in an International company; experience in the events and entertainment industry is preferable
- Fluent command of English language, spoken and written
- Fluent command of local language is an advantage (Arabic, Urdu)
- Effective planning organizational and time management skills
- Experience with MS office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), MS Outlook
- Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative as well as part of a team
- Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
- With valid local driving license
- Candidate currently in KSA and on transferrable iqama is an advantage
We recruit the best talent. Apply now and help us keep the power on.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn